Key Accounts Officer - Technical
7th Aug 2023
The role holder will be responsible for governance of customer orders, delivery schedule, and customer service including reviewing any discrepancies prior to order delivery.
- Prepare and maintain customer pricelists
- Prepare customer analysis reports, including turnover reports, purchase history and other reports as required.
- Train and coach junior key accounts officers with technical product knowledge.
- Review customer requirements and resolve any contractual differences with the customer directly.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with the customers and suppliers, and ensure suppliers is offering as per customer’s requirements, and if not to be clearly communicated to the customer.
- Negotiate with suppliers for better prices for just-in-time or infrequent items.
- Procure cost effective goods or services and ensure on time delivery by suppliers at the agreed price to meet internal and external quality, safety, and certification requirements.
- Ensure the customer receives the right item, at the required time and place and at the right cost in an efficient manner.
- Follow up with any customer complaints and take corrective actions and prevent any re-occurrences with the QEHS Department.
- Review all purchasing documents (order confirmation, purchase orders) and ensure accuracy and completeness within the allocated sphere of responsibility.
- Always utilise stock items at any given opportunity.
- Follow up calls, emails, and other contacts from customers daily.
- Raise NCRs and identify root cause of any auditable issues and ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE), Ethics and Compliance policies.
- Perform any other duties as required by the superior which may not be associated with your role.
- Minimum secondary or Diploma level (MBO-4) qualification or equivalent
- Highly organised and structured with strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Competent in all MS Office packages
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in both written and verbal English language.
Closing date: 14th Aug 2023