• To be overall responsible for the Logistics Division and supervise the team of Logistics personnel.
• To manage all inbound and outbound operations functions and work closely with internal business units and external customers to meet their requirements.
• To manage cost effectiveness and continually improve productivity and efficiency of the division level processes and ensure that the processes are clearly communicated and understood
• To ensure that the logistics personnel and their environmental, health and safety requirements at the workplace are observed at all times
• To ensure that planned deliveries are well-coordinated and achieved at the most cost effective, efficient environmental responsible and safe manner
• To regularly monitor the movement of customers’ ship spares held by us and ensure that they are promptly updated in our records
• To follow up with any customers’ complaints and prevent recurrences
• To ensure that the customers’ ship spares are easily identifiable and well segregated in the warehouse
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the superior
• Other responsibilities documented in the QEHS Procedure and QEHS Manual
Please send in your resume with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, and state your expected salary.